Thursday, October 23, 2008

welcome to the home of gardega

for new visitors:

I am a new york based artist who works in glass, oils, watercolor, pencil and various media. I update this site everyday with new art or wisdom and fluff. I have a wide range of collectors and have done a lot of commercial glass art for corporate and private commissions. My work is worth collecting because I am on a mission to save the art world from itself and from the false paradigm of abstraction and conceptual nothingness. Drawing is the cornerstone of art and if you cant draw you should make pizza or pastries...I am of the opinion that my work is worth collecting and will one day bring great value to the people who felt/ feel the same way. Tough times demand art that is of the spirit and not commercialized bunk or empty scribbling.

No comments: