Wednesday, December 3, 2008

pyramid

the top 1% of the american financial pyramid own more wealth more than the bottom 90%. I am not a big believer in the redistribution of things as I believe the only thing that makes anyone (especially an artist) any good is an insanely competitive nature. Look at history and this will show to be true----look at leonardo vs. Michaelangelo and edison vs. tesla etc etc....I think it is kind of sad but very true.
I still think it is a pretty unbalanced pyramid. Maybe they could roll some coins down the sides every couple of years and have a pizza party for the poor slugs and artists slaving away below. Even scientists are vicious and competitive and backstabbing. We are like monkeys with less hair. If I had to give away my pencils as a kid I would not have been a happy camper and I am still a kid and I dont share my pencils.

No comments: