Saturday, October 6, 2007

update

I have been painting away on my last supper. Da Vinci was well known for getting sidetracked and dropping one project for another. He even fled cities to avoid getting arrested for commissions he did not complete. I always try to complete what I started but I cant always control getting side-tracked. I have to take ten days now to work on making glass images of postage stamps for a stamp society in Pennsylvania. I must change my deadline for the last supper to the end of the month and it is not changing my TV appearance, I will still go on when done. This stamp job is very difficult, so on top of my painting I will be dealing with a sever deadline to make eight postage stamps in glass. I will post the images here as I finish them. Sorry for slacking on updates.

No comments: