Thursday, March 27, 2008

tibet

I am not a cosmonger nor am I of the tree hugging ilk but occasionally I get heated about politics and I am really upset with china and the way they have attempted to ruin the sacred gem that was/ is tibet. I hate to see monks getting clubbed and I wished it wasnt part of the world in which I live. I Cant support china on any level until they start let Tibet be Tibet. I am not going to watch the olympics as I cannot support something that makes me feel like I am chewing on a lead filled cookie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BRAVO, ALEX!!!

Why anyone would support the Olympic Games in China is beyond me. I wish the athletes would band together and boycott the whole thing this year, but as usual, people are more concerned with silly games than basic human rights.