Thursday, April 3, 2008

crop circles---by gardega

Here is a crop circle photo of the "flower of life." I once had a person tell me crop circles were a hoax and that it was just people with sticks in the field with a lot of free time. I have been laying out geometric designs in glass for 20 years and studying geometry since I was a child and there is not enough time in a month for me to be able to render this single image so precisely in a field of wheat. Of Course, the meat head who told me this cannot draw a circle and knows nothing about geometry, so I did not respond as it was "pearls before swine."Many crop circles are actually complex mathematical problems, sacred geometry and 2 D versions of 3D platonic solids. I would love to give these "mythbuster types 1,000 dollars and some sticks and string and let them have a go at this crop circle, good luck and call me when you are done.

No comments: