Thursday, April 3, 2008

long day

I started my day at three today and just returned home at 10pm. It was my intention to carve three pieces of glass tonight but as I turned on my equipment I blew out a fuse and my brain melted down and my cerebral sails lost their wind. I can draw fairly well and paint like a saint but I cannot even hammer two damn pieces of wood together to save me. I am not handy and it kills me as any equipment problem for me is like trying to pick up watermelon seeds with my elbows. I am not sure how long a day three to ten is but it felt long and I exited my day pissed off at the god's of equipment once again. I may have to do a watercolor tonight to calm me down. I understand that a Philip screwdriver is the one with the x at the end--- but that is all I know.

No comments: