Wednesday, December 10, 2008

the greatest image of all time


I realized tonight after I spent six hours cleaning up my desktop and images (thousands) that there is one single image that I believe is the greatest image ever created by a human/ artist, it is not Raphael or Michaelangelo or Leonardo or even Gardega...it is the unknown genius that was Alfred Kubin. I have little doubt that there is not a better image better image created by a human than this image. I don't want to hear about your mona lisas and the like, "there is a presence here no one denies..." I have been obsessed with pictures since I was two and I have made my call....

1 comment:

captoblepas said...

Hello, I'm also very interested in this particular engraving. I wonder if it has a name. Please let me know any detail that you consider of importance; I want to use it as a cover for my book. My e-mail is:
redactum@gmail.com
Thanks... nice blog and art works, by the way!