Thursday, May 17, 2007

note to america

Hey Folks,

First of all thanks for supporting the arts (especially Ten Dollar Art) I am so swamped with requests I can barley post work fast enough!..I have been up all night working on site and on ebay and will work though the day as well. Keep watching as I want everyone to own a Gardega. Feel free to comment as well and talk, I live a artist's life of seclusion and its nice to hear from people!
I have to go get my morning pepsi and will back in 20 minutes to upload more images to here and ebay.

yours,

alex

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Read about your site on Page 6. Sweet idea! I love art/artists as my bathroom reading book is one of those paperback "Art Book"'s -and Schnabel and Basquait are in there. I'm happy for you and I'm writing a check this weekend. Congratulations!

Regards,
Mike Malecki
BullandBearCommodities.com