Friday, May 18, 2007

Strange World


I painted this alone on Santa Monica Beach by the big Ferris wheel on Thanksgiving. I was in Los Angeles for am month and I felt i was out of place and in a strange world. It was a sunny beautiful day and strangers kept peeking at my work expecting me to be painting the beautiful beach scene etc. this will go for auction in a minute. It is very dear to me this piece. I am very interested in trying to capture a fleeting mood in watercolor, I strive to get down the beauty of peter Gabriel's Passion album into paint and I always come up short. If you want a masterpiece buy that album .
If anyone has that CD I will trade a drawing for it as I lost it.

http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29296-2357-0?uid=87404769&site=0&ver=LCA080805&item=290118593189&lk=URL

No comments: