Monday, December 3, 2007

seattle fan

Hi Alex,

Its been ages since I've emailed you. But I have been checking your blog twice a week or so. I wonder if it means anything that you share a birthday with Keith Richards. I just adore Keith. I'm a huge stones fans too, but mostly I'm in awe of the fact that Keith is still alive.

Are you getting excited for your show in Miami?! I really wish I could go to Basel this year. I just bought a house today and am crazy busy (aren't we all?!). I will definetly email you later on in the week. Just wanted to say how beautiful your mural turned out. I had a piece of your work framed. I will take a picture and send it to you! One from the dancers series. I bought it right after you started the art for $10 site.

On to the next holiday


feedback means the world to me...

No comments: