Friday, December 7, 2007

miami update

I woke up this morning and went to the beach at 8: 30. I took the miami herald with me and read about the great sangria shortage that was created by a strange and fidgety artist on espana road last night. I hear they are going to ship in a tanker of sangria tonight to help avert the crises created by the great gardega. I felt like Hemingway as I sat in what looked like the middle of Madrid and imbibed myself with the drink of the gods. I once read that it was best to take off both shoes before one goes to sleep but I am not one to prescribe to such maxims. I was in my gallery last night talking to owner and met a man who used to be dali's assistant. It was not able to understand his accent for the most part but gained some nuggets of information I never knew about dali. I stopped by miami ink to visit my old classmate chris garver and to see how he was doing, He seemed a bit jaded on the whole fame thing. I have done much networking here but decided to take the path of hunter s thompson and not actually attend the fight I flew to africa to write about....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Being a genius has its rewards, just don't end things the way Hemingway or Thompson did, okay?