Wednesday, February 13, 2008

american alex---halo cloud

I have some new viewers so I thought I would put up some work that exemplifies certain "periods or phases" of my work. Here is a sample from my "strange world" series. I have determined the strange world is all about transformation from the old, the comfortable, into a new and unknown internal horizon. If you are not busy being born--- you are busy dying and birth is often our first "trauma." The halo clouds are either the religious halo or the mythical Ouroboros, I am not sure. I would like to write a story about a huge halo cloud that forms over the world and remains both night and day and how humans react to it. This one is for sale for 75.00 I am trying to put less work on ebay as it becomes a pain in the neck after a while.

No comments: