Monday, May 21, 2007

Just the beginning

I have plenty of work left, don't worry. I am working like crazy as a one man band to handle everything! If you want work just follow instructions up top or contact me if confused! I want to thank all the people who have looked at my blog and especially those who have bought work. I haven't savored the moment as I am so damn busy! I am never too busy to talk or answer emails!
I will keep plugging away and uploading work. My snail mail barely fits in my mailbox!! I want to give a big thanks to Mary from WFAS FM radio in Westchester for plugging my site! I only ever had one dream in life and that was to make art I wanted to make and make a living at it. You folks are helping me achieve my dream! Every ten dollar check, every 500 dollar Pay pal makes it possible to live my dream! I hope my art moves you every day you look at on your walls. I want to bring heart and spirit back to art and save us from the cold lifeless ism's of modern life.

your artist,

alex

No comments: