Monday, May 21, 2007

Update.

If you send money for a ten dollar piece (or three) via snail mail or paypal. I pick out one to three random sketches. If you send more money I will send more advanced pieces. If you send 100 you may get a dancer in charcoal or pencil or a small watercolor. I have so many requests I dont mind giving out 10 dollar sketches but you may be happier with one more worked out "piece" for 50 to 100 dollars or more. It is all okay with me...Also I need to ask your patience in giving me time to gt back work to everyone. I want to keep my good standing on ebay etc so talk to me if you are upset or feel you are waiting to long--I will take you out for drinks or something. Please let me know if you wish to have more pieces or one more substantial piece! make sense? I thought not. If you send 500 I will get you nice little oil gem.

alex

No comments: