Friday, October 12, 2007

apostle 6


the mind of alex does not like compromise. In order to finish things on deadline often must accept less than perfection. I would prefer to have months on my last supper but that is not possible. It is enough for me to dance on the stage with the fine concept of "media as religion" to know that she is good dancer and a solid partner created by a mind that is a able to cut through the fog of modern life and distill her essence into a wine that is palatable to the taste of the masses. I am informing the masses here so it necessary to work big, grand and to don the soiled and worn out shoes of pop art to sell my point. I could spend months on faces alone but I forge ahead towards a greater good and look at the importance of "the whole." It is the forest I care about here, the trees are but ameans to my end.

No comments: