Saturday, June 16, 2007

Major Piece



Here is the actual piece mentioned in the the New York Post which ( I would assume) gives it some sort of collectors value-- The original bidder never paid. It is a portrait of The artist Julian Schnabel at the Spotted Pig in NYC. It is a tiny little quick sketch made at the bar. I will include an original New York Post page six page that mentions me and the drawing. It is $500.00 and non-negotiable, If I don't sell it I will give it to the artist so he can learn some drawing tips.

Gardega says on his new Web site, tendollarart.com. "I am clearing out my studio as both a practical and spiritual exercise." Among the sketches is a portrait of artist Julian Schnabel that Gardega drew one day at the Spotted Pig, and a nude of a famous, yet faceless, actress he politely declines to name.--- PAGE SIX

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's the second time an inconsiderate cretin backed out of a purchase. What is with people?