Saturday, June 9, 2007

emails like this make it worthwhile...

Alex,
I just received my package of art and I have to report back that Im quite content with what you delivered. I had been out bid soo many times on ebay I decided to say "screw it" and send you a personal note along with a check so you could pick what to send me. The result was perfect as I received an ophelia print and some sketches. The more i've been seeing your stuff on your blog the more i love it. I have a huge wall in my house that I would love to hang a painting of yours. What I plan to do is hang sketches around a bigger piece of yours. So now I just need to find the perfect large scale painting of yours. In your letter it said Im on the VIP list and would be notified early of pieces up for sale but I have yet to get any email so I figured I'd just reach out and ask. What Im interested in is a color painting on the larger side of medium size that I could buy and hang on my wall along with the smaller sketches you sent me. I really love your "Strange World" pieces as well as the Vonnegut and New Zealand painting I saw on your blog. Any paintings up for sale that I could preview or buy outright now that fit that description?

P.S. -- Thanks for doing the 10 buck art site. You enable art lovers of all income levels to have a sanctuary in thier homes!

All the best,

No comments: