Monday, June 4, 2007

Great day and good news...

Today we were shipping machines and by tomorrow at 4 pm every single piece of backlogged art will be shipped!! It has been an incredible amount of work and exciting at the same time! I am planning a trip to the west coast very soon to continue my strange worlds! I would love to meet anyone who has bought my work or has an interest in buying my strange world that I paint while out there in Santa Monica! If you read this rest assured your art will be in your hands soon and I thank you for supporting me so much! I am doing an night all drawing session tonight to celebrate and also because If I don't start drawing again I will turn in to a stressed out mess and start running through woods jabbering about like some crazy loon...I have some new press coming out that may be national and will bury me again but until then I will doing what alex likes to do--- make art!

No comments: